- globs on lock(),unlock(),steal(),options()?,move(),copy(),propfind(),proppatch() (and set/unset). - rework ls to use globs. - multistatus responses don't come through nicely.
- LWP doesn't allow callback on upload, only download. This means we can't do progress indicators on "PUT". How to do it? Could patch LWP? Specialise LWP::UserAgent? Ugh. - doco globs in DAV.pm - fix get references - _put calls propfind on every call throughout a recursive _put(). need to adjust this so that it does it only once, in put(). After the first time, we should be able to KNOW whether it is a collection or not instead of having to propfind to find out becasue in theory WE were the ones who put the file there.
- finish "source" property in DAV::Resource.pm - redo POD Resource.pm
- setup_if_headers need to get just Rsource's locks not all RL's locks. - discovery still isn't resetting locks properly ???? - DAV.pm as_string needs working resource - finish lock (bug against mod_dav somewhere)
- mod t/* for IIS 5 lock and proppatch deficiencies. - how to we handle degradation for incomplete servers in test suite (IIS)? - mod_dav has a very strange bug with lock-null resources. The following combination of commands makes it weird out: $ mkdir dir1 $ lock dir1 $ lock dir2 (this is a lock null) $ move dir1 dir2 Now, the spec says that dir2 should now be the copy of dir1 and it should be locked. However, mod_dav has an unlocked dir2. Even worse, if you delete dir2, there is a shadowed lock-null resource called dir2 sitting behind the scenes. Bad.
- testing against Zope - dave:implement netrc? - dave:tab completion? history? - dave:implement more advanced command-line interaction - dave:copy/move should allow the user to set 'depth' and 'overwrite' - redo auth as a callback? If so, needs 2 functions, get and success.
- Namespaces are not currently supported. I munge around them since they are not supported in DOM1 which is what XML::DOM uses. - Rework Response.pm now that LWP::Status supports the status codes.
- support for LWPng which is fully HTTP/1.1 compliant. - DAV Bindings - DAV Redirects Reference - DAV Ordered collections - DAV DASL support - DAV Delta-V - DAV ACL's
$Id: TODO.pod,v 1.10 2002/04/06 17:46:08 pcollins Exp $