cadaver is a command-line WebDAV client for Unix. It supports
file upload, download, on-screen display, namespace operations
(move/copy), collection creation and deletion, and locking
cadaver is free software,
distributed under the GNU GPL. Patches, bug reports, questions and so
on should be sent to the mailing
list (for which an archive is also
NOTE: New mailing list now available.
- Fix "make install" with NLS builds.
- Update to neon 0.27.0; drop support for older versions of neon.
- Fix "search contains" (thanks to Jack Bates)
- Add DESTDIR support to "make install" (Dr Volker Zell)
- Update to neon 0.26.3:
- Document netrc support in man page (Sebastian Harl)
- Update to neon 0.26.2 (thanks to Peter O'Gorman).
- Fixes for OS/2 EMX (Andrew Belov).
- Update to neon 0.25.4:
- fix support for handling multiple authentication challenges
- add support for the Negotiate (GSSAPI/Kerberos) protocol
- Enable i18n support again.
- Fix build issues on AIX (Tony Bennett).
- Fix DeltaV commands on locked resources.
- Update to neon 0.24.6:
- SECURITY (CVE CAN-2004-0398): fix for sscanf overflow in date parsing
- Restore DASL/DeltaV support (GRASE team).
- Fix to only use netrc on first attempt at authentication.
- Update to neon 0.24.5:
- SECURITY (CVE CAN-2004-0179): fix for format string vulnerabilities
- Fix build on BSD platforms, or if using bundled expat library.
- Fixes for some URI encoding issues.
- Update to neon 0.24.1:
- only support PKCS#12-encoded client certs, using the "client-cert" option.
- Support --with-libs argument to configure.
- (Drop DASL/DeltaV support temporarily).
Details of previous releases are now archived.